Monday 10 July 2017

Quick Teaser

Regular viewers may have noticed a bunch of new acquisitions from my Want List getting marked as 'On Order' or 'Bought' (so much for slowing down to conserve space - definitely need to do some housekeeping/shelf-to-storage rotation soon!). While I managed to take photos of much of it over the last, glorious weekend, I'm still having trouble sitting still long enough to compose a good write-up. Not for any significant reason, I'm just not really in the mood for concentrating on things in weather like we've been having lately, and with all kinds of other crap on my mind.

Still, one particular new purchase - preordered from Amazon a while back - only arrived today, so it missed the flurry of photography over the last couple of days. Considering how little toy blogging I've done over the last month-and-a-bit, I figured I should make an effort to pop something up here straight away, in lieu of a decent post.

Of course, as the old saying goes, the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley... and I barely managed the below before the battery conked out...

Once more, with the flash? Why not..?

First impressions? Bit of a mixed bag... Easily the best Leader class movie Megatron, but that ain't saying much. The elbows/forearms are a pain, the fusion cannon/shield is a little oversized and the 'weathering' paint job is either amateurish or unfinished... but the battlemask gimmick is awesome.

More photos and words soon.

Probably in the Fun Publications sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment